Learn the basics of using your BTCPay server as a merchant or a business.
Our education consists of the following:
– Safety of your BTCPay server account
– Configuration of SMTP email server for receiving notifications
– Maintenance of the server (how to update, restart the server)
– Create your own first store
– Setup your Bitcoin wallet
– Setup your lightning wallet
– Manage your wallet (for sending and receiving transactions)
– Select the default payment for your customers (on-chain or lightning payments)
– Create your Point of Sale App (basic settings)
– Managing Invoices (create invoices, filtering, export)
– Connect Zeus app to your own node (use the Zeus app as your personal wallet, opening – closing channels, requesting invoices etc.)
– Basic terminology of inbound and outbound liquidity
– How to open my first channel, how to find inbound liquidity
– Questions regarding BTCPay server
*The education is for one hour and takes place at a convenient time for both of us (after our communication). It takes place through a video conference app (such as Zoom or Jitsi Meet) and it is sound only and screen sharing.
There are no reviews yet.